... 3 YEARS NOW ...

Tik tokk tikk tokkkk...
Today is 17th January 2014..
Means, today is the 3rd year -versary of me in the Suggies' World...
How time flies eh? :)
I still remember how struggled I was, collecting my money time to time, spending bit by bit on purchasing my baby's items..
Cage, Pouch, & many more..
And I still remember how hard that time was on studying how to take care of this lil' fury coz there wasn't many seniors in suggies world back then..

I started with one male sugar glider named Prince that lost on 17th February 2011..
My friend was the reason behind it..
Well, till now I still wondering where Prince is..
I hope if he still alive, & he is out there alone, he can survive just like what he can do in his own nature..
If somebody found him, I hope that person can take care of him well..
If Prince is already dead, my dear boy, mummy am sorry for not being able to be a good mummy..
I know I should have trust my instinct on not bringing you out that night..
To my friend, I forgave you for your mistake on making Prince lost his way home to me..

After 3 months of mourning, I finally got back my strength on adopting the new one..
Loki was his name , adopted on 17th May 2012..
I was lucky after got this lil fella, I got my very 1st boarding customer sending his female sugar glider..
He asked me to take care of his lil' girl while he was away..
That lil girl name is Jane..
But, I truly am lucky that, that guy gave Jane to be mine forever because he realized that he doesn't have enough time to take care of that lil' princess..
I cant recall exact date I adopted Jane..
But as far as I know, it was somewhere around early June..
So these 2 furies stayed together happily until one day, on 17th September 2012, Loki escaped from my bedroom while I was sleeping..
Yes, that time it was my fault of not aware of my bedroom's condition..
One of my window was loose & that was the path Loki took on escaping my bedroom..
I search, I waited, I did not sleep on that particular day..
I did all the thing that I can to make him found his way back home..
But, Allah knows the best..
Loki wasn't meant to be mine any more..
To Loki, mummy really am sorry for being careless..
After so many days you were roaming in the room, I wasn't expect for you finally escaped..

As all of you can see, I started on 17th January (Prince was bought)
Lost Prince on 17th February..
Bought Loki on 17th May..
Lost him on 17th September..
All happened on 17th..
I don't know why..
Is it a cursed or what..
Hahahaha...

So after Loki was lost, Jane stays with me until one day my friend gave her male named Choco to me somewhere around October 2012..
He was already 1 year old during that time..
Choco was really am fierce..
I still remember how fierce he was till I get stuck, thinking on how to introduce Jane to him..
But Allah's with me..
I just simply trust my instinct and simply put my lil' girl inside Choco's cage..
Yeah, that was insane for harming Jane's life..
But I know what I was doing & yeah, less than one hour, till now, Choco has become the most spoiled, loveable son I ever had :)
As for Jane, Tq deary for making the most fierced glider on earth, becoming the most loveable & a good son to me :)
Choco & Jane are now the proud parent of 7 children & le proud grandparent of 2 grandsons..

Below is a simple family tree of them..


 Only Hera & Persephone are the girls in the family :)

All of the name was taken from Zeus's family name..
All have their own meaning ( I will update it soon )
If you want to view their pictures, feel free to visit my FB here..
Sorry, there are no photos of Argos & Arkas, also all family members new pictures..
I really don't have time to update their album with new pictures..

Ahamdulillah, I gained sustenance since I joined this suggies world..
I have a lil' business on boarding service, & also on selling my own recipe..
I have my own loyal customers that will ask for my service any time they wanted to..
Mostly, during Raya season will be my most busy time ever..
Lots of customers will ask me to take care of their baby(s) while they are away going to "beraya"..
It has been 2 years I can't go anywhere during raya..
So, this year me & my mom decided to stop boarding service for a while coz my family wanted to go to Langkawi on this upcoming Raya..
Sorry my dear customers, I also want to have my own quality raya time :)

As for my recipe, I heard some rumours saying that I copied my own Sifu, Miss Yoong Yuin Hun idea, claimed it as my own recipe & sell it, make money & because of that, Hun's business was affected by me..
What a nonsense..
Lemme get this straight..
Yoong Yuin Hun TAUGHT me on how to make MY OWN RECIPE..
She taught me what to do, how & many more..
And she is aware that I am selling my recipe to some of my customers..
She also aware her business wasn't affected at all by me coz I am just doing a small business..
I don't have agents like her that selling her Gliderslurp all over Malaysia..
My I.F.A Recipe is not as same as her Gliderslurp at all..
Please take note that I wasn't stealing anyone's idea..
I make it by my own, with Hun's help..
Well, for you "mulut puaka", clap clap clap & thank you for giving me free "pahala" by spreading the defamation (fitnah)..
Me loooiiikkkeee ;)

Well, tq for reading..
I know my entry is boring, but what to do, I love to tell stories in detail..
All of you were lucky enough that I still limit my writing on not typing too detail..
If not, I don't know how long this entry will be ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment